Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Yield: 8 slices
- Loaf pan
- Parchment paper
- Stand mixer (or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer)
- 4 bananas ripe, peeled
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour Almond or regular all-purpose flour work well also.
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted Olive oil also works.
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a paper towel and a small amount of coconut oil, grease loaf pan. Optional: Place parchment paper in the loaf pan as well.
- Combine bananas and eggs into a stand mixer (or mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer) and mix for approximately 1 minute or until combined and bananas are mashed.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Allow to cool. Slice and serve!
Bake time will vary based on your oven. Gluten-free.
4 Ingredient Energy Bites
Yield: 20 bites
- Stand mixer (or mixing bowl)
- Measuring Cups
- Cookie sheet (pizza pan, or flat plate work fine)
- 2 cups whole dates pitted
- 1 cup cashews (or any other nut) raw
- 1 cup fruit dried
- ¼ tsp salt
- Procese dates, nuts, dried fruit, and salt in a food processor (or blender) until finely chopped
- Form into 20 balls (roughly 2 tbs. each
- Serve! (You can refrigerate to firm if you like)
Store in airtight container at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 1 week.